Basics 0103 The Three Steps (#1 in Series)
Dave Schwartz explains his 1-2-3 Approach:
- Pick good Non-Contenders
- Find value among Contenders
- Determine if race has value
These three basic steps will set you on the path to better handicapping.
- Why it’s important to pick good contenders.
- Why it’s MORE important to pick Good Non-Contenders
- How to find value among your contenders.
- Why you must find value in the race.
If you haven’t watched the Getting Started video, you can find it here
Check back often. Did you know that the best stuff goes directly to our email community? Be the first to hear about special offers, new products, and new material. Sign Up Today.
Why you should join Dave’s Private group:
- Would you like access to all video?
- Would you like to ask questions and get GOOD answers?
- Would you like to be able to request video topics?
- 100% free group!