Basics 0104Â The Three Steps (#2 in Series)
Dave Schwartz explains his 1-2-3 Approach:
- Pick good Non-Contenders
- Find value among Contenders
- Determine if race has value
- Why it is important.
- What is the process for determining how much to bet?
- Why believing that all races are unique is bad for your results.
- How important is it to have a handicapping process?
- Why finding BAD BETS is the key to success at the races.
- What happens if you become good at picking losers?
- Why you need to understand that two at 2/1 =Â one at 2/5
If you haven’t watched the Getting Started video, you can find it hereÂ
Check back often.Â Did you know that the best stuffÂ goes directly to our email community?Â Be the first to hear about special offers, new products, and new material.Â Sign Up Today.
Why you should join Dave’s Private group:
- Would you like access to all video?
- Would you like to ask questions and get GOOD answers?
- Would you like to be able to request video topics?
- 100% free group!