Dave & Derek - In the Spotlight and Never Stuck For an Opinion
- What if you just don't want to do a lot of work?
- How to use statements instead of statistics.
- A NEW and easy way to build powerful jockey statistics.
- Truth: post position stats have limited value.
- There is one Quirin form factor that is powerful.
Here is the link to listen to the podcast:
Here is the link to listen to the podcast at Super-Fast Speed here:
What If Your Handicapping Process Isn't Practical?
If you haven't watched the Getting Started video, you can find it here
About Derek Simon:
My background includes working as a freelance financial writer for Newsmax, The Motley Fool, Investopedia/Forbes, Beacon Equity Research and Investor Concepts (among others). Also, I was the editor of Small Cap Insider, a monthly newsletter highlighting investment opportunities in the small cap sector.
Most important of all, I love numbers and analysis and have been able to parlay that into an exciting career writing about two of my greatest passions business and sports. Currently, I am the editorial director for US Racing where I contribute written, audio and video content and oversee a team of talented and passionate writers.
See Dave Schwartz's Bio
Check back often. Did you know that the best stuff goes directly to our email community? Be the first to hear about special offers, new products, and new material.Sign Up Today.
Why you should join Dave's Private Facebook group:
- Would you like access to the SPECIAL videos?
- Are there things you need to know?
- For the first time you will have a place to ask questions.
- All this is absolutely FREE.