PaceMakesTheRace Podcast: Dave Schwartz & Derek Simon Discuss why many systems that work in the spring and summer fail in the winter.
- Speed rating performance graph like a big sine wave.
- Why the speed rating wave shifts to the right.
- Bull vs. bear handicapping markets.
- What happens when the race does not unfold as expected.
- Howard Sartin: “Changes in the bias perceived rather than real.”
- Ira – Key Horse Chaos play.
- Ira – If the big favorite is early, beat him with late.
Listen to podcast here:
Listen at fast speed here:
About Derek Simon:
I love numbers and analysis and have been able to parlay that into an exciting career writing about two of my greatest passions — business and sports.
In addition to working as a freelance financial writer for Newsmax, The Motley Fool, Investopedia/Forbes, Beacon Equity Research and Investor Concepts (among others), I was also the editor of Small Cap Insider, a monthly newsletter highlighting investment opportunities in the small cap sector.
Currently, I am the editorial director for US Racing where I contribute written, audio and video content and oversee a team of talented and passionate writers.
Check back often. Did you know that the best stuff goes directly to our email community? Be the first to hear about special offers, new products, and new material. Sign Up Today.
Join the discussion in our private Talking Handicapping with Dave Schwartz Facebook Group.