Two valuable nuggets from Handicapping experts, Dave & Derek: First-Time Starters and Top Horse Longshots. Each man has chosen his subject. Each has his views. Both can help you grow and improve!
Top Horse Longshots (Derek)
- Your top percentage play is 25/1.
- Is he really the best horse in the race?
- What are the dangers of believing such a horse has a 30% chance of winning?
- While these horses can make your month, are they really that good?
Handicapping First-Time Starters (Dave)
- How does a handicapper easily integrate FTS into a race?
- A useful “Handicapping Object” for deciding if a FTS should be a contender in this race.
- Best workout in 45 days.
- Easy trainer standings factor.
- Can Morning Line predict FTS winners?
Listen to the podcast here:
Listen at Super Fast speed here:
About Derek Simon:
I love numbers and analysis and have been able to parlay that into an exciting career writing about two of my greatest passions business and sports.
In addition to working as a freelance financial writer forNewsmax, The Motley Fool, Investopedia/Forbes, Beacon Equity Research and Investor Concepts (among others), I was also the editor of Small Cap Insider, a monthly newsletter highlighting investment opportunities in the small cap sector.
Currently, I am the editorial director forUS Racing where I contribute written, audio and video content and oversee a team of talented and passionate writers.
Check back often. Did you know that the best stuff goes directly to our email community? Be the first to hear about special offers, new products, and new material. Sign Up Today.