So, you want to go to the track this weekend. And you would like to come back a big winner? What steps can you take to give yourself the best chance?
Why you get beaten by favorites, and how to fix that.
- Do you ever zig when you should zag?
- Ever notice how often you are on the wrong side?
- Why you get beaten by favorites in one race...then watch a fabulous winner get away in the next.
- The truth about that is really very simple.
- What happens when we hold favorites to a higher standard?
- In order to play, you should have 2 things:
- A favorite who deserves to be bet against.
- A longshot with a decent chance of winning.
Here is the link to listen to the podcast:
Here is the link to listen to the podcast at Super-Fast Speed here:
Why you should join Dave's Private Facebook group:
- Would you like access to the SPECIAL videos?
- Are there things you need to know?
- For the first time you will have a place to ask questions.
- All this is absolutely FREE.
If you haven't watched the Getting Started video, you can find it here
See Dave Schwartz's Bio
Check back often. Did you know that the best stuff goes directly to our email community? Be the first to hear about special offers, new products, and new material. Sign Up Today.