Listen as Derek Simon and Dave Schwartz discuss:
- Steve Davidowitz’s original track bias theory
- Is Track Bias real? (point/counter point)
- Bias vs. Pace Model
- Do Energy Distribution Models work?
- How do you determine Pace of Race?
- Does fast early equate to slow final time?
- Trackus pace picture example
- Is it All about the numbers?
- Positional Pace vs 1st Challenge Pace
To listen, just click below.
New Feature: Listen at super fast speed!
About Derek Simon:
I love numbers and analysis and have been able to parlay that into an exciting career writing about two of my greatest passions business and sports.
In addition to working as a freelance financial writer for Newsmax, The Motley Fool, Investopedia/Forbes, Beacon Equity Research and Investor Concepts (among others), I was also the editor of Small Cap Insider, a monthly newsletter highlighting investment opportunities in the small cap sector.
Currently, I am the editorial director for US Racing where I contribute written, audio and video content and oversee a team of talented and passionate writers.